Christopher Walken dancing! Not really. His top 5 movies of the '80s
Why is it such a surprise that Christopher Walken can do his own dancing? In the '80s, he could do just about anything, from recording brain waves to training army recruits while suffering with a metal plate in his head. Here are Walken's top 5 movies of the '80s.
TOP 5 CHRISTOPHER WALKEN MOVIES OF THE '80s:
5. A VIEW TO A KILL (1985): "Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius."
4. BILOXI BLUES (1988): "In the past twenty-one days, you boys have made some fine progress. You're not fighting soldiers yet, but I'd match you up against some Nazi cocktail waitress anytime."
3. THE DEAD ZONE (1983): "The ICE... is gonna BREAK!"
2. AT CLOSE RANGE (1986): "If it's blood, don't break it."
1. BRAINSTORM (1983): "Why do you have to die to let go?"