This is the '80s, Ralph Macchio! You can't be so darn passive!
If you're a Ralph Macchio fan -- and really, if you're not, then that's kinda odd -- you might be interested in turning on the TV tonight. Macchio is producing a new docu-series for National Geographic called American Gypsies. USA Today interviewed him about the project and his lingering feelings about his appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
In the meantime, let's have a little fun. By now, hopefully everyone reading this has committed every Karate Kid movie to memory. So see if you can match the movie with the memorable line from Daniel-San. (Reminder: There are only three that he's in.)
1. "This school sucks, man. Sucks."
2. "I did the greatest thing of all for him just before he died: I was there with him, and I held his hand, and I said goodbye."
3. "She's pretty cute... I think she's pretty cute..."
4. "You think you could break a log like that?"
5. "You know, this is the '80s, Mr. Miyagi. You can't be so damn passive!"