Adam Ant reschedules U.S. tour ... here are the dates!
Adam Ant isn't coming to the U.S. this February. He's coming this fall. Doh! So if you had tickets to his Feb. 9 show at Tampa's Seminole Hard Rock Casino, the new date is now Sept. 27.
Here's the first bit of bad news that was posted on Adam's website today:
"Due to circumstances beyond the control of Adam Ant, his band and his representation, the release of Adam’s new album has been delayed resulting in the re-scheduling of his February USA tour dates to September and October 2012. Please check with your local venue for the date of the rescheduled performance at which advance purchased tickets will remain valid. Adam Ant and all those involved with the tour are disappointed with the delay and apologize to the many of you that have purchased tickets in advance, however he greatly looks forward to bringing an amazing show to you all on the revised dates."
The album in question was to be titled The Blueblack Hussar in Marrying The Gunner’s Daughter, which had been planned for a January release.
Hours after the original bad news was posted, the new tour dates were listed, and we have them right here!
Here is the new list of tour dates:
- Sept. 13th - Los Angeles, CA, The Mayan Theatre
- Sept. 14th - Las Vegas, NV, Hard Rock on the Strip
- Sept. 15th - San Diego, CA, 4th & B
- Sept. 21st - Dallas, TX, Granada Theatre
- Sept. 27th - Tampa, FL, Hard Rock Seminole
- Sept. 28th - Miami, FL, Hard Rock Pavilion
- Sept. 29th - Orlando, FL, Hard Rock Live
- Oct. 3rd - Norfolk, VA, NorVa
- Oct. 5th - Philadelphia, PA, Trocadero Theatre
- Oct. 6th - New York, NY, Best Buy Theatre
- Oct. 11th - Pontiac, MI, Crofoot
- Oct. 13th - Chicago, IL, Cubby Bear
- Oct. 14th - Milwaukee, WI, Turner Hall
- Oct. 18th - San Francisco, CA, Regency
- Oct. 19th - Ventura, CA, Ventura Theater
- Oct. 20th - Anaheim, CA, Grove of Anaheim (TBC)