'Ah, it's great to be young and insane!'
Our boy Michael Keaton turns 57 years old today. Check out this great skit he did back in the early '80s on Late Night with David Letterman. (Bonus points to anyone who knows what '80s classic that Keaton and skit co-star Clint Howard both appeared in.)
What's Keaton up to these days? He has just signed on to do the voice of the "Ken doll" -- yep, Barbie's boyfriend -- in Toy Story 3. (The voice of Barbie? It's Jodi Benson, who also voiced "Ariel" in 1989's The Little Mermaid.)
Our birthday wish for Keaton? More roles in front of the camera. Though it's hard to believe any will top these . . .
TOP 5 MICHAEL KEATON ROLES OF THE '80s:
5. THE DREAM TEAM (1989): "Ah, it's great to be young and insane!"
4. GUNG HO (1986): "Is it just me or do you hate the way your shorts feel when they're wet?"
3. MR. MOM (1983): "220, 221, whatever it takes."
2. BEETLEJUICE (1988): "Let's turn on the juice and see what shakes loose."
1. NIGHT SHIFT (1982): "What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tuna fish? Or . . . hold it! Chuck! I got it! Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great. Call Starkist!"