Always look on the bright side of life: Terry Gilliam turns 70
When it comes to celebrating Monty Python birthdays, the cliches pile up fast, including the obvious one from Life of Brian. As Terry Gilliam turns 70 today, it's probably best for '80s fans to honor him for directing Brazil, the 1985 cult flick that is roughly equivalent to chicken pox. We all had to watch the movie, it caused hours of unstoppable itching, and once you're finished you never have to watch it again.
TOP 5 MEMORABLE LINES FROM BRAZIL:
5. "Don't fight it son. Confess quickly! If you hold out too long you could jeopardize your credit rating."
4. "Care for a little necrophilia? Hmmm?"
3. "There's been a little complication with my complication."
2. "Welcome to the team, DZ-015."
1. "I got the *right* man. The wrong one was delivered to me as the right man, I accepted him on good faith as the right man. Was I wrong?"