"Baptist" hate group to picket Bon Jovi's Tampa concert
Before ticketholders panic, they should know that the Westboro Baptist Church is as legitimate a church as Jon Bon Jovi is a punk rock singer. Rather, it's a hate group that targets homosexuality, the U.S. military, Sno-Cones, puppies and rainbows.
But Bon Jovi? The band that gave us Livin' On A Prayer and Keep The Faith? The Backstreet Boys are getting back together, but no, they pick Bon Jovi.
"These old fools have had access to millions all over the world for nearly 3 decades, but they have not one time told any of them what God requires of them," WBC writes on their official Web site. "Why is that? WBC has been telling you all for almost 20 years what the standard is and that obedience to that standard is not negotiable. We will bring the words to the audience to remind them that the time is short. Put away the idolatry and filthy manner of life and prepare for Obama to bring all of your work to nothing. Ezekiel 7:6 An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for thee; behold, it is come. Praise God! AMEN!"
Come to think of it, Bon Jovi might really BE a tool of the devil.
TOP 5 BLASPHEMOUS BON JOVI SONGS:
5. BAD MEDICINE: "There ain't no pastor that can cure my disease."
4. RUNAWAY: "Daddy's girl learned fast / All those things he couldn't pray."
3. I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU: "These five words I swear at you."
2. WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: "I'm a satanist. On a steel horse I ride."
1. YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME: "You promise me heaven then put me through hell."
(Wow, didn't even have to change that one!)