Overcast66° FULL FORECASTOvercast66° FULL FORECAST
Make us your home page
Instagram

Belinda Carlisle still gets weak ... but only because she's 52 today

17

August

Possibly true fact about Belinda Carlisle, who turns 52 years old today: 82 percent of all teenage boys who grew up in the '80s reached puberty the moment they saw the Go-Go's lead singer frolic in fountain during the Our Lips Are Sealed video. (The remaining 18 percent reached it when they saw Nick Rhodes frolic in Hungry Like the Wolf.)

[Last modified: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 1:55pm]

    

Join the discussion: Click to view comments, add yours

Loading...