Best Sandler movie? Pick a flick
It's well established now that Adam Sandler really is Stuck in the 80s -- even though just one of his films appeared in that golden decade. (Read my argument here.) Of course, some might also argue that every one of his movies has pretty much the same plot. (Please click and enjoy). That's OK by me. Afterall, what's better than one ice cold beer? You got it -- 9 or 10 ice cold beers!
So with this week's release of his latest flick -- Reign Over Me -- fans of Sandler's movies must face the question...
What is Adam Sandler's best flick? Here's my own Top 10 list:
10. THE LONGEST YARD (2005): "You're as maniacal as a box of kittens."
9. PUNCH-DRUNK LOVE (2002): "I have to get more pudding for this trip to Hawaii. As I just said that out loud I realize it sounded a little strange but it's not."
8. BIG DADDY (1999): "He won't stop peeing and throwing up, he's like a cocker spaniel." (Movie clip)
7. 50 FIRST DATES (2004): "Why don't you choke on your spam!" (Movie clip)
6. THE WATERBOY (1998): "Captain Insano shows no mercy." (Movie clip)
5. MR. DEEDS (2002): "I bet you know what it's like to get all riled up, Johnny Mac. "
4. BILLY MADISON (1995): "Sometimes I feel like an idiot. But I am an idiot, so it kinda works out." (Movie clip)
3. CLICK (2006): "My schmeckel got bigger now that I'm older, just so you guys know that.."
2. HAPPY GILMORE (1996): "You're gonna die, clown." (Movie clip)
1. THE WEDDING SINGER (1988): "See? Billy Idol gets it!" (Movie clip)