Brooke Shields is back! Just as we predicted
Just hours after Stuck in the '80s predicted a big career boost for her after Michael Jackson's memorial service, Brooke Shields is making good on our prognostication.
Shields just inked a deal for her first movie in 10 YEARS. Yes, it's been a decade since her last mainstream screen appearance (1999's Black and White.)
Our beloved star of Blue Lagoon and Endless Love will co-star in a Furry Vengeance, The Hollywood Reporter says. The live-action family comedy will also star Brendan Fraser, Dick Van Dyke, Ken Jeong and Samantha Bee, THR says.
Mock if you must all the celebrity posing at Tuesday's memorial service at the Staples Center, but Shields had tears a-flowing during her brief time at the podium. It was the first real human moment of the day -- maybe the only depending on what you make of Paris Jackson's speech at the end -- and it was bound to remind us all of what we've been missing for 10 years.
TOP 5 BROOKE SHIELDS LINES FROM BLUE LAGOON:
5. "I've seen you playing with it, and I'll tell your father ... IF he ever gets here."
4. "When it stops hurting, we'll do it."
3. "It doesn't scare them off unless I can spear them! "
2. "You're the best at everything, Richard! Now get off!"
1. "You're always staring at my buppies."