Bruce, you're famous (but bald)
Bruce Willis got his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Monday. Just now? Yeah, it seems the process of getting a star awarded on the Walk of Fame is about as crooked as winning Florida's electoral college votes. But better late than never (or insert your favorite cliche here).
Bruce is also in the news these days for lesser honors:
- Producers of his latest "Die Hard" sequel want to close down key freeways leading into the Los Angeles airport. Which is more disturbing? Gridlocked airport traffic or another installment of this tired, sad movie franchise? I'd rather see four sequels to The Fifth Element or Armageddon.
- Willis also is threatening to beat up anyone who makes fun of his baldness. (OK. Bruce, you're so bald, you make William Shatner's hairpiece look good.)
But we love the Brucester, though he'll always be David Addison on Moonlighting to us.
Top 5 Bruce Willis flicks:
5. Die Hard: "Nine million terrorists in the world and I gotta kill one with feet smaller than my sister."
4. The Sixth Sense: "I didn't leave you."
3. Armageddon: "I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just gonna take a foot off of him. A man can work with one foot."
2. The Fifth Element: "Negative, I am a meat popsicle."
1. Pulp Fiction: "I'm American, honey. Our names don't mean s--t."
Worst 5 Bruce Willis flicks: The Bonfire of the Vanities; The Whole Ten Yards; Unbreakable; The Story of Us; Hudson Hawk.