Casual Sex with Lea Thompson!
Lea Thompson is 47 years old today! That means time is running out for me and her to ditch our spouses and flee to the Florida Keys where we'll spend the rest of lives swinging in hammocks, drinking Red Stripe beer and watching her old movies on DVD.
That's a fairly tall order, since she's married to Some Kind of Wonderful director Howard Deutch, and I'm married to Jennifer Jason Leigh. But Jennifer and Howie will understand. I mean, true love cannot be denied, right?
TOP 5 LEA THOMPSON MOVIES FROM THE '80s:
5. Space Camp (1986): "In space, anything is possible."
4. Casual Sex? (1988): "It was the early eighties, and sex was still a good way to meet new people."
3. Red Dawn (1984): "I'll never love anybody again!"
2. Back to the Future (1985): "That is your name, isn't it? Calvin Klein? It's written all over your underwear."
1. Some Kind of Wonderful (1987): "I'd rather be with someone for the wrong reasons then alone for the right."
(Now, I know a lot of people are going to scream and say, 'Where's 'All The Right Moves?' And you're right, great flick! But I can't stand to watch her and Tom Cruise naked together, especially after that falling out Tom and I had over Nicole. So I'm sticking with Space Camp for the No. 5 spot.)