Checkup with the Doc
Christopher Lloyd turned 68 over the weekend. Seems like he'd be older than that by now, right? Probably because he's always playing parts wearing a white shock wig. Though he's best known to 80s fans as Doc Emmett Brown in the Back to the Future trilogy, Lloyd has appeared in a wide range of roles over his career (along with 200 stage productions.)
Dare I try to hold his top 5 list to the 80s? Let's give it a go.
Top 5 Christopher Lloyd movies of the 80s:
5. Clue (1985): "Never mind about the key, unlock the door!"
4. Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai (1984): "Use more honey. Find out what she knows."
3. Eight Men Out (1988): "Shoeless Joe is ignorant; Hap Felsch is just dumb."
2. The Dream Team (1989): "Can you recommend a good clinical psychiatrist in the area? We seem to have lost ours."
1. Back to the Future (1985): "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads."