Come aboard ... we're expecting you
Favorite TV show of the late 70s and early 80s? The Love Boat, of course. (With Fantasy Island as a close second.) Beginning today, your Stuck in the 80s crew is setting sail for a week-long cruise. Right now, we're somewhere near the Bahamas on the way to San Juan. But don't fret. We'll still give you a daily 80s blog fix. Tune in each day for something fun.
In the meantime, try this Love Boat trivia quiz:
1. What is the full name of the ship's doctor?
2. Name the actor who played the ship's bartender.
3. In 1984, the Pacific Princess had a ship's photographer. What was the character's name?
4. What singer performed the vocals for the show's theme song?
5. Capt. Stubing eventually gets married on the show. Who played his bride?