Crossing the bridge to Brigadoon
John Lee Spears: Feb. 17, 1940 -- March 8, 2007
My dad's top 5 favorite movies:
5. A Bridge Too Far (1977): "This is a story you will tell your grandchildren; and mightily bored they'll be."
4. Animal House (1978): "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."
3. Patton (1970): "There's only one proper way for a professional soldier to die: the last bullet of the last battle of the last war."
2. On The Beach (1959): "There isn't time. No time to love... nothing to remember... nothing worth remembering."
1. Brigadoon (1954): "It's the hardest thing in the world to give everything. Though it's usually the only way to get everything."