Deborah Foreman's house in Valley Girl: Then and now
Deborah Foreman (aka "Julie Richman") had a totally bitchin' house in the valley in 1983's Valley Girl. Here it is in 1983 (with Nicholas Cage -- as "Randy" walking up to it) and today. The address: 3907 Dixie Canyon Ave. in Sherman Oaks. Current value in the L.A. real estate market: About $1 million. Total value in my heart: Priceless.
TOP 5 DEBORAH FOREMAN LINES FROM VALLEY GIRL:
5. "Gee, Randy... why don't you wait until the end of the evening to say these things?"
4. "Tommy can be such a dork, ya know? Like he's got the bod, but his brains are bad news."
3. "Like, it's all this stuff that tastes like nothing and it's supposed to be so good for you. Why couldn't they, like, open a Pizza Hut or something?"
2. "I don't ... love you ... anymore."
1. "Man, he's like tripendicular, ya know?"