Do you believe in love?
When Valentine's Day rolls around, which Huey Lewis song sums up your love life: "Heart and Soul" or "Walking on a Thin Line"? Or is it "Let Her Go and Start Over"? For our Viagra users, maybe it's "I Want a New Drug."
You needn't choose just one, because Huey Lewis and the News have a short tour in Florida planned for the next week. Huey's in Tampa Bay starting Monday, Feb. 12, for the Outback Pro-Am Golf Tournament. He'll do a show Wednesday, Feb. 14, at Clearwater's Ruth Eckerd Hall. He's also playing the Seminole Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood on Feb. 15 and Universal Studios in Orlando on Feb. 17.
And this Tuesday morning, Huey has promised to be our special guest on the Stuck in the 80s podcast. (Got a question for Huey? Leave it here and we'll ask him!)
In the meantime, here's your list.
Top 5 Huey Lewis tunes for Valentine's Day:
5. Stuck With You: "We've had our in's and out's, but that's the way it's supposed to be."
4. Whole Lotta Lovin': "The first three days we won't get no sleep."
3. Doin' It All for My Baby: "It seems like everything I do I'm doing better."
2. Do You Believe in Love: "Now I've got you and it's gonna last."
1. The Power of Love: "Stronger and harder than a bad girl's dream."