Duckie gets star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame
Jon Cryer finally got his star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame Monday for his performance as Duckie in 1986's Pretty in Pink. Oh sure, some naysayers will insist it's really for his work in Two and a Half Men, but who are they kidding? Without Duckie, there's no Alan Harper.
TOP 5 JON CRYER ROLES OF THE '80s:
5. NO SMALL AFFAIR (1984): "Someone said 'If you stand in one spot long enough, the whole world will pass by.' I don't know who said that, but he's an idiot."
4. SUPERMAN IV: THE QUEST FOR PEACE (1987): "Hey I was just kidding about the Freako before, if anyone's a freako around here, it's gotta be me."
3. MORGAN STEWART'S COMING HOME (1987): Look, Doc, okay? I'm gonna level with ya. Okay, I have been doing drugs. ... I've been free-basing Clearasil.
2. HIDING OUT (1987): "What is in this stuff? This has a lot of proof in it."
1. PRETTY IN PINK (1986): "This is an incredibly romantic moment, and you're ruining it for me!"