Enter the 'Real Genius' poster contest. It's a moral imperative
Chances are that if you enjoy Stuck in the '80s, you adored 1985's Real Genius. Val Kilmer's best movie? Anyone, anyone? Seriously, "Chris Knight" was my role model in college. Except that I wasn't an engineering major and that the middle-aged man living in my dorm room closet wasn't named Lazlo Hollyfeld.
Well, if you ever had a a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you, then this contest is for you. Founditemclothing.com is hosting a Real Genius poster competition where the winner scores $100, three T-shirts from their website AND a pair of bunny slippers.
There are a ton more details to read right here. To win, you'll need more than the IQ of a carrot.
TOP 5 UNDER-APPRECIATED 'REAL GENIUS' QUOTES:
5. "Always... no, no... never... forget to check your references."
4. "Oh, Kent, that is so unfair! And we were going to make you King of the Winter Carnival."
3. "All of my filth is arranged in alphabetical order. This, for instance, is under 'H' for 'toy.' "
2. "You have to get even with Jerry Hathaway. It's a moral imperative."
1. "Considering the type of people you are and the environment you're in, you have to admit the strong possibility this may be the only chance you ever have in your entire lives to have sex."