Everybody stares? Not anymore, Stewart
But like my cheesy moustache in high school, the band couldn't survive the 80s and broke up in 1985. Isn't it time those three just shake hands, hug it out and tour the world again? How much would you pony up to see them live? I might even have to break my long-standing blockade of concerts.
That being said, I'm still going to offer you the list of...
FIVE POLICE SONGS I NEVER WANT TO HEAR AGAIN:
5) De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da: Doo-Doo is right.
4) Don't Stand So Close To Me: Maybe fun the first thousand times it was played.
3) Invisible Sun: Like wearing a velour shirt -- just a bad idea from the start.
2) Roxanne: In hell, this is performed in Eddie Murphy style during karaoke nightly.
1) Every Breath You Take: As overrated as Bill O'Reilly and Star Jones-Reynolds combined. Nice visual, huh?