'Everyone's entitled to one good scare'
BUT! But! Co-host Sean Daly and I are recording a special audio commentary/podcast for uber-horror flick Halloween on Saturday night right here from the Spears Lair. And you can participate. We'll be live on the blog during the movie and we'll read comments from the SIT80s nation during the podcast while there are breaks in the movie.
Now, I know what you're thinking: "Halloween isn't even an '80s flick!" Suspend your firm grip on the facts, my friends. On this, the 30th anniversary of the John Carpenter classic, it's time that all of us tip our cap to the movie that created and defined the '80s slasher genre.
So drop by the blog after 9 p.m. Eastern time on Saturday, Oct. 4, and say hello or fire away with trivia questions for us. We'll read your comments live (during recording), and you can tune in next week for the finished product.
FIVE MEMORABLE LINES FROM HALLOWEEN:
5. "Don't rip my blouse, it's expensive you idiot!"
4. "You've fooled them, haven't you, Michael? But not me."
3. "I'll be right back. Don't get dressed!"
2. "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."
1. "It's Halloween, everyone's entitled to one good scare."