Ferris Bueller, you're my hero.
Matthew Broderick turns 44 today. And like Ferris, it's hard to say much goes badly for the youthful Broderick.
Top 5 Matthew Broderick movies:
5. War Games (1983): "I loved it when you nuked Las Vegas."
4. Biloxi Blues (1988): "Once you start compressing your thoughts, you're a candidate for mediocrity."
3. Addicted to Love (1997): "I'm the Milky Way man, and I know everything."
2. The Freshman (1990): "There's a kind of freedom in being completely screwed."
1. Ferris Bueller (1986): "One of the worst performances of my career and they never doubted it for a second."
Ones to forget: Godzilla, The Road to Wellville, Inspector Gadget.
Stuck at Sea update: The Stuck in the 80s crew is 4 hours off the coast of San Juan at the moment, suffering from mild sunburn and lack of cold Diet Cokes. But the good news is the ship is Stuck in the 80s too. Nothing but 80s tunes in the lounges and theater before shows. I'm with my people.