Ferris fans: Buy Cameron Frye's house ... for $2.3 million
A Chicago Realtor has listed 370 Beach St. in Highland Park, Ill. -- where portions of the movie were filmed -- for the paltry sum of $2.3 million. Red 1961 Ferrari 250GT California not included. (Well, it's still probably stuck in the trees.)
The house is 5,300 square feet, includes a three-car garage, four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Click here to see more details and photos from inside the 1953 home, built by architects A. James Speyer and David Haid.
Ferris fans will remember the glassed-in garage, where Cameron's fate is sealed so poetically when his dad's car -- stuck in reverse to erase the mileage from their day off -- goes flying into the woods below.
Ferris director John Hughes, who reportedly still lives on Chicago's North Shore, has been told the home is for sale, but hasn't commented publicly, according to the Daily Herald.
TOP 5 MEMORABLE CAMERON FRYE LINES:
5. "I am not going to sit on my a-- as the events that affect me unfold to determine the course of my life. I'm going to take a stand. I'm going to defend it. Right or wrong, I'm going to defend it."
4. "This is ridiculous, okay I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go."
3. "Pardon my French, but you're an a------!"
2. "Ferris Bueller, you're my hero."
1. "When Cameron was in Egypt's land ... let my Cameron go!"