Get howling mad: 'Teen Wolf' is set for a remake ... still (yes, really)
A remake of Teen Wolf, the hirsuite '80s franchise that starred Michael J. Fox in the original and Jason Bateman in the sequel, has been talked about for years, but it appears it's finally moving forward.
CinemaBlend.com reports that Warner Bros. "has finally decided to do something with the rights they picked up a few years ago, and they’re looking for writers to deliver a remake script."
Word has it that the success of the Twilight saga lit a fire under the studio, which now plans to make the Teen Wolf remake more somber than the original '80s flicks.
There's also still talk that the lead character were be a female werewolf this time around.
You wanna make Teen Wolf really fun? Try watching it while playing the Teen Wolf Drinking Game.
TOP 5 UNFUNNIEST LINES IN THE TEEN WOLF FRANCHISE:
5. "It doesn't matter how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose. And even that doesn't make all that much difference."
4. "I just had a beard over every inch of my body... fingernails the size of french fries... teeth from here to Texas... and she called me a dog."
3. "You don't scare me, freak. Underneath all that hair, you're still a dork."
2. "You are an animal! Woo!"
1. "I'm not a f-g. I'm... a werewolf."