Guess he drinks more than just blood
Kiefer Sutherland, everyone's favorite 80s vampire, was arrested for DUI early Tuesday by L.A. police after making an illegal U-turn. He blew more than the legal limit of 0.08 during a breath test, Reuters reports.
A DUI and arrest puts Sutherland in very exclusive company out in Hollywood. Well, not really. I think he might have been the only celebrity left who hadn't yet been arrested for this charge.
Of course, if you study his movie lines over the years, you could tell this brush with the law was just a matter of time:
- "I don't see your problem; we brought a whole bunch of fishing gear, and if a cop asks us what we're doing here, we're just here to take a couple steelhead out of the river, and look what we found!" (Stand By Me, 1986)
- "It is too late, my blood is in your veins." (The Lost Boys, 1987)
- "I used to ride with the dirty underwear gang out of Liberty, Missouri." (Young Guns, 1988)
- "We have naked people giving us free food!" (1969, 1988)
- "Somehow we've brought our sins back physically. And they're pissed." (Flatliners, 1990)
[Lost Boys screen shot]