Happy 200th show: Stuck in the '80s podcast trivia
Tonight at the Spears Lair, the gang will record its 200th episode of Stuck in the '80s. We wish you could all be here, but alas, the Lair - perched high above Lake Itopia in St. Petersburg - fits about, ummm, four people comfortably.
But to get everyone in the mood, we're prepared this special trivia quiz about the podcast. Don't answer the questions in the comments section below. E-mail the answers to email@example.com. Whoever gets the most questions right, we'll honor you during the 200th show.
1. Everyone knows that the stately condo where Spears lives is nicknamed the Lair. But what's the nickname's for Sean's home in Clearwater?
2. During which episode does Sean make his first appearance?
3. During which episode does Cathy Wos make her first appearance? (Hint: It's as a guest, not a co-host.)
4. Which episode was Gina Vivinetto's last show on Stuck in the '80s?
5. Name the former TV critic for the St. Pete Times who co-hosted the Miami Vice episode.
6. During which episode does Spears tell the story of having bags of rum in his pants?
7. Name the Norwegian girl (and her boyfriend) behind the whole "Mama No" story.
8. How many members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame have been interviewed on the podcast? Name them.
9. While Sean usually gives the full names of his past girlfriends and current flame, Spears uses nicknames. Name five of Spearsy's girlfriends/nicknames.
10. Tonight makes the third time we've recorded a show in the Lair, but the first time Cathy Wos will be here for it. Can you name the other two instances and the female co-host who was there?
Come back later tonight after 9 p.m. Eastern time and we'll post photos from the taping of show #200 live from the Lair.