Have time for a holiday podcast?
The holidays are finally on our doorstep again. And while Stuck in the '80s has no particular holiday show in mind for this Thanksgiving week, rest easy knowing we've covered most of the bases in the past.
Here's a quick rundown of our holiday shows to dates, with links included.
- Holiday songs of the '80s: Our first holiday show, featuring the original podcast lineup of hosts and songs from The Waitresses, Run DMC and more.
- Drinking in the '80s: Our first on-location show, taped at the Green Iguana Pub in St. Petersburg.
- Planes Trains and Automobiles: Perhaps the ONLY Thanksgiving movie of the '80s, featuring former co-host Cathy Wos.
- A Christmas Story: Sean's favorite holiday movie. Stay tuned for a special slideshow from the Christmas Story house and museum later this week.
- New Year's music playlists: Featuring guest host Stephanie Hayes and music picks from all three hosts.
Travel safely this week. I'm not going anywhere - per usual - so I'll be updating the blog throughout the holidays. And stay tuned for a more new shows this weekend.