'Have you seen Wolfie's grades?'
What happens when you reunite one of the world's favorite rock bands -- but replace a key member with the son of another member? Do I really have to answer that question?
Bring on the Internet buzz! Here's some of the very mixed fan feedback on Wolfie Van Halen's job subbing in for the popular Michael Anthony:
- "VH should have gotten an established bassist for a replacement rather than Wolfgang."
- Wolfgang did a great job maybe by the end of the tour he will be sliding across the stage like his dad.
- "[He] needs to follow his mother's example and go on Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig. This kid needs to lay off the cheeseburgers a bit."
- "The Hagar fans need to give it a rest with all the hatred already. Sammy's out, Mike's out, Deal with it."
- "I will say the only downfall to the show I wish Wolfie would have played a solo. I'd love to hear the kid rip some chords."
- "Have you seen Wolfie's grades lately?"
Check out tons of fan reviews at VanHalen.com, an unofficial website that is collecting comments from those who've seen the shows in person.
[PR NewsWire photo]