Haven't been home in years? This Thanksgiving podcast is for you
Steve Martin and John Candy. Planes, Trains and Automobiles. Classic scene. Just wish John Hughes was still around this Thanksgiving. The Stuck in the '80s world just seems too empty without him.
If you're looking for some more uplifting holiday entertainment, revisit our Planes Trains and Automobiles podcast from 2006. Click here to listen. Or click out my list this year of Top 5 movies for Thanksgiving.
TOP 5 WEEPIEST LINES FROM PLANES TRAINS & AUTOMOBILES:
5. "Love... is not a big enough word. It's not a big enough word for how I feel about my wife."
4. "You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."
3. "I haven't been home in years."
2. "When am I ever gonna wake up? I wish you were here with me right now. But... I guess that's not gonna happen. Not now, anyway."
1. "Hello, Mr. Griffith. ... Hello, Mrs. Page."