'Hey, Norton. How would YOU like ME to host the Oscars?'
Eddie Murphy is hosting the Oscars? Sure. Why not. I just hope he comes out in different characters.
TOP 5 EDDIE MURPHY CHARACTERS OF THE '80s:
5. SAUL (Coming to America): "This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet?"
4. MALE HUSTLER (Beverly Hills Cop): "Tell Victor that Ramon -- the fella he met about a week ago? -- tell him that Ramon went to the clinic today, and I found out that I have, um, herpes simplex 10."
3. NENGE MBOKO (Trading Places): "Oh, ho, ho, thank you for correcting my English which stinks!"
2. BUCKWHEAT (Saturday Night Live): "Tank you from our gang! Your gang ill lub it. Buy my record. Oh-Tay!"
1. RANDY WATSON (Coming to America): "Give a hand to my band, Sexual Chocolate."