'I have been and ever shall be your Star Trek cookie jar'
In the 45 years of the Star Trek universe, I don't recall Mr. Spock -- or any vulcan -- ever eating a single thing. So a "Spock Cookie Jar?" Don't make me say it...
As for the $49.99 price tag ... "Why you green-blooded, inhuman .... hobgoblin!" But I guess the needs of the many cookies outweighs the needs of the one who has to pay for this sucker.
TOP 5 SPOCK LINES FROM THE '80s:
5. "Please Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
4. "I am a Vulcan. I have no ego to bruise."
3. "They like you very much, but they are not the hell 'your' whales."
2. "Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?"
1. "I have been and ever shall be your friend."