"If this is foreplay, I'm a dead man" ... New blog address, new podcast
You might have noticed there's a new blog design for Stuck in the '80s. I know, I know. It takes getting used to. It's all part of our ongoing effort to make sure you're still awake and paying attention.
Also, as part of the new blog design, registration is required in order to leave a comment. If you're outside the United States, you'll reach a frustrating moment in registration where you'll be asked for your ZIP code. Alas, most international ZIP codes won't work just yet. So just use the code 33702, which happens to be where the Spears Lair is.
ALSO, we finally have a new podcast online: It's a celebration of the 1985 flick Cocoon, which was filmed right here in St. Petersburg, Fla. In fact, most of the shooting locations are still here. Even the retirement home where most of the movie took place. I believe Cocoon also holds the record for sci-fi flick with the most "erection" lines in it. So there's that.
The podcast also includes a long-overdue dose of seggies and a Las Vegas update!
TOP 5 MEMORABLE LINES FROM COCOON:
5. "Every 10 or 11,000 years I make a horrible mistake."
4. "I hope you're not gonna to take your skin off! 'Cause I really like skin on a woman!"
3. "Blue steel. Cat couldn't scratch it."
2. "Face-eating, Jack? Is that some kind of a delicacy?"
1. "If this is foreplay I'm a dead man!"