If you leave, don't leave now
It's finally time to say goodbye to our Stuck in the 80s co-host Cathy Wos. Cathy left Tampa Bay last week for Seattle (ironically the deathbed of the 80s), arriving over the weekend.
Cathy appeared on about 50 shows of Stuck in the 80s, beginning as guest on our dreadful "Heathers" episode and becoming a full-time co-host on "Worst Songs of the 80s." She leaves just shy of our 100th episode, but I'm sure you'll get to hear from her during that epic show as well.
To honor her contributions and bid her farewell, we've recorded a special "Goodbye Cathy!" show for Stuck in the 80s fans. Click here to listen, or click here to subscribe to all our shows for free on iTunes.
A kind-hearted top 5 list is in order for the occasion.
Five things you might not know about Cathy Wos:
- She gets her soothing, sexy voice from eating kiwi-flavored yogurt before shows.
- She hates Huey Lewis with the intensity of a thousand suns.
- Despite the hatred, she'd rather make out with him than Andrew Dice Clay.
- She has an irrational but very real fear of Richard Dreyfuss.
- She leaves in Seattle now because she's really Stuck in the 90s.
And now, for the bonus, predictable list.
Five 80s songs to say goodbye with:
- "Don't You Forget About Me" (Simple Minds)
- "Never Say Goodbye" (Bon Jovi)
- "If You Leave" (OMD)
- "Everytime You Go Away" (Paul Young)
- "Goodbye, Goodbye" (Oingo Boingo)
Drop us a comment with your thoughts on the show or a final goodbye to our friend, Cathy.