It's National Duran Duran Appreciation Day ... what? no card?!?
Duran Duran fans, you took today off from work, right? You better have, because National Duran Duran Appreciation Day only comes once a year.
I just hope the band spends the day locked inside a studio, coming up with an album that washes the bad taste of Red Carpet Massacre out of our mouths.
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely am devoted to Duran Duran ... 100 percent. But I long ago gave up trying to figure out what any of their songs are about.
TOP 5 GIBBERISH LYRICS BY DURAN DURAN:
5. UNION OF THE SNAKE: "The union of the snake is on the climb. It's gonna race, it's gonna break,
gonna move up to the borderline." [Video]
4. NIGHT BOAT: "Shadows all through me shudder away echo me echo me. Am I alone or is the river alive cause it echos me, echos me, echos me." [Video]
3. PLANET EARTH: "I heard you making patterns rhyme, like some new romantic looking for the TV sound." [Video]
2. A VIEW TO A KILL: "A sacred why? A mystery gaping inside. The weekends why?" [Video]
1. THE REFLEX: "Every little thing the reflex does leaves you answered with a question mark." [Video]