Jamie Lee Curtis is 50 years old?!?
No surprise really, since she looked about 45 years old when she appeared in 1978's horror classic Halloween, but Jamie Lee Curtis actually hits the big five-Ohhh-god-she's-still-sexy mark this very day.
Even though her acting career these days seems unfairly confined to making Activa "poop-yogurt" commercials, it's not hard to remember some of her best roles -- all in the '80s, of course. (So sorry, you True Lies apologists out there!) In 2006, Curtis announced she was retiring from movies to concentrate on her family. But she returned this year to co-star in Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
Here's hoping the next few years brings juicier roles. (Just stay away from the yogurt and any more Halloween sequels, Jamie!)
TOP 5 JAMIE LEE CURTIS MOVIES OF THE '80s:
5. THE FOG (1988): "You are weird. Thank God you're weird. The last one was so normal, it was disgusting."
4. HALLOWEEN II (1981): "Why won't he die?"
3. PERFECT (1985): "What's wrong with wanting to be the best you can be? What's wrong with wanting to be perfect? What's wrong with wanting to be loved?"
2. TRADING PLACES (1983): "By the way, food and rent aren't the only things around here that cost money. You sleep on the couch."
1. A FISH CALLED WANDA (1988): "I'll be right back, take your clothes off."