Live Chat: 'Here's to successful fertilization'
Are you ready to laugh, cry and swear off the opposite sex? You better be, because our latest podcast is now ready for an unofficial debut.
The subject: the great 1988 John Hughes semi-autobiographical flick "She's Having A Baby."
Click here to download it. It's not on iTunes yet, so you'll have to use the this link.
Among the topics that are discussed:
- Is this John Hughes' best flick of the 80s? Or possibly just his most under-rated one?
- OK, so maybe it's not his best flick. But is this the best soundtrack?
- Which co-star steals all the best lines -- Alec Baldwin, John Ashton, maybe even the great Dennis Dugan as Kevin Bacon's disgruntled mentor at the ad firm?
As always, I'm here and free to chat as you listen to the show. Gotta love Saturday chats. Hit me with whatever topic you like. Meanwhile, the obligatory list.
TOP 5 MEMORABLE LINES FROM SHE'S HAVING A BABY:
5. "College is like high school with ashtrays."
4. "He's plenty old and people don't mature anymore. They stay jackasses all their lives."
3. "You're quite the barbecue chef, Jake."
2. "How do you feel about alcoholics?" ... "Um, I like alcoholics?"
1. "You BURNED the dog!"