'Married ... With Children' honored by TV Land
The classic '80s TV show Married ... With Children scored TV Land's Innovator Award at a ceremony out in L.A. over the weekend. Exactly what that means, we're not sure. So we'll wait until this Sunday (April 26) when the show -- hosted by Neil Patrick "Doogie Howser" Harris -- airs on the cable network. Click here to read more about the awards show.
But if you're wondering whether the original cast of Katey Sagal, David Faustino, Christina Applegate and Ed O'Neill reunited for their moment in the spotlight, we'll ruin the suspense right now. They did! Click the photo to see how they look today.
TOP 5 AL BUNDY LINES FROM 'MARRIED ... WITH CHILDREN':
5. "I work in a shoe store, I make less than minimum wage, and yet I'm not happy to be home."
4. "Peg, kids, get ready to torture me - I'm home."
3. "You're my wife. I will not talk to you while I have a TV."
2. " It's not that I couldn't be happy without you, Peg. It's just that I couldn't be happy. Perhaps that is the true Bundy Legacy."
1. "That's what being a man is all about ... making mistakes and not caring."
[Publicity, Getty Images photos]