Matthew Broderick campaigning for lead in 'Revenge of the Nerds' remake?
Okay, so maybe Matthew Broderick hasn't signed on the dotted line for a hopefully nonexistent Nerds remake, but how else do you explain his attire at a Broadway opening in NYC over the weekend?
By the way, the look on Sarah Jessica Parker's face? Wifey ain't happy with your new look, Ferris.
TOP 5 NERDIEST ROLES FOR MATTHEW BRODERICK:
5. MAX DUGAN RETURNS (1983): "Can you make money from philosophy?"
4. INFINITY (1996): "Mathematics is a language. It's very difficult. It's subtle. You couldn't say those things any other way - and I can talk to dead people with it. I talk to Copernicus every day."
3. ELECTION (1999): "What happens to a man when he loses everything? Everything he's worked for ... everything he believes in? Driven from his home ... cast out of society ... how can he survive? Where can he go? New York City!"
2. ADDICTED TO LOVE (1997): "I'm the Milky Way Man, and I know everything!"
1. WAR GAMES (1983): "He was pretty old. He was 41."