Maybe Tom Cruise really is a Nazi
I always knew Tom Cruise was a Nazi. Sure, they tried to convince us he was just a Scientologist, but that was just to frighten us before the shocking truth was revealed.
And I suppose you actually believe this photo is from the set of his new movie "Valkyrie," about a German colonel executed during WWII for plotting against Adolf Hitler. Me? I'm pretty sure that was Cruise's wedding day outfit that was stolen by a tabloid when he slept late in his coffin one day.
If you look at his movies though, the clues are all there -- hidden in his dialog.
10 movie lines from Tom Cruise that prove he's a Nazi:
- "What? I should only kill people after I get to know them?" (Collateral, 2004)
- "In this life, it's not what you hope for, it's not what you deserve - it's what you take!" (Magnolia, 1999)
- "I won't let you get rid of me." (Jerry Maguire, 1996)
- "Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we." (Interview with the Vampire, 1994)
- "So this is what a courtroom looks like." (A Few Good Men, 1992)
- "I - I killed some - people; I made some terrible - mistakes!" (Born on the Fourth of July 1989)
- "If the government trusts me, maybe you could." (Top Gun, 1986)
- "We didn't quit, you quit!" (All The Right Moves, 1983)
- "My life is ruined." (Ricky Business 1983)
- "I saw my duty, and I did it." (Taps, 1981)