The Michael Jackson garage sale
Among the items you can buy on April 21-25: His glittery solo glove made famous in the Billie Jean video.
Julien's Auctions is handling the massive sale. How big is the collection? Julien's is actually selling a six-volume catalog describing the items for sale. (Cost of the catalog alone? A mere $100.)
Auction Network will broadcast the event on live TV and via the Web. Beginning Feb. 15, interested buyers can place proxy bids and register for the auction. (Hurry, before he runs out of money, though proceeds are reportedly going to charity anyway.)
Though we don't actually know what else is for sale yet, here are some things we'd love to bid on (besides the glove, of course):
- The infamous hyperbaric oxygen chamber he reportedly slept in.
- Bubble's monkey wardrobe.
- Any leftover wedding night photos of Lisa Marie Presley.
- His collection of Bryan Adams records ('80s only, of course).
- His second and fourth noses.
- Empty or near-empty bottles of Valium and Xanax.
What would you like to own from the Michael Jackson collection (in reality or hypothetically)?