Michael Keaton podcast online
The podcast is chock full of bizarre trivia and great quotes from his movies in the 80s, which included Night Shift, Mr. Mom, Gung Ho, Johnny Dangerously, Beetle Juice and Batman. The Stuck in the 80s crew couldn't agree on which movie was tops: Sean Daly appreciates Mr. Mom; Cathy Wos is sticking with Beetle Juice; and I'm hooked on Night Shift. ("Yeah, corn dog...")
Did you know Keaton was offered the role of Capt. Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean? Turned it down. Check out the podcast for more tasty treats.
Top 10 quotes from Michael Keaton movies:
10. "Is it just me or do you hate the way your shorts feel when they're wet?" (Gung Ho)
9. "My life's a shambles. I need pie." (Multiplicity)
8. "We've come for your daughter Chuck" (Beetle Juice)
7. "Ah, it's great to be young and insane!" (The Dream Team)
6. "You're confusing us with CBS, pal. We're the under-paid vultures." (Live From Baghdad)
5. "What if you mix the mayonnaise in the can, WITH the tunafish? Or...hold it! Chuck! I got it!
Take LIVE tuna fish, and FEED 'em mayonnaise! Oh this is great." (Night Shift)
4. "Sometimes you can just smell a horrendously s---ty day on the way, can't you?" (The Paper)
3. "220, 221, whatever it takes." (Mr. Mom)
2. "Love brokers!" (Night Shift)
1. "Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier ... every single time I see it ... not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy! Now what do you think? You think I'm qualified?" (Beetle Juice)