Never outdo Danny DeVito when it comes to love and revenge
Danny DeVito was money in the bank in the '80s. Maybe not Tom Cruise or Eddie Murphy money. But enough to live very comfortably and still be able to look at himself in the mirror each morning. And even if he's sold his soul to TV's It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia these days, I'd be criminally liable if I didn't honor him today for his 66th birthday.
I tried to give him a worthy roasting last year, but my list fell on unappreciative eyes. So consider this YOUR birthday list to Danny this time around.
TOP 5 DANNY DEVITO MOVIES OF THE '80s:
5. THROW MOMMA FROM THE TRAIN (1987): "At least meet her. Maybe she'd be someone you'd like to kill."
4. ROMANCING THE STONE (1984): "Uh, odio, er... ah... americanos, uh... I spit on 'em, ptuh! I hate americanos, they're scumo! Scum!"
3. WAR OF THE ROSES (1989): "My father used to say that a man can never outdo a woman when it comes to love and revenge."
2. TWINS (1988): "You're a virgin! A 230-pound virgin"
1. RUTHLESS PEOPLE (1986): "Muffy, meet Adolph. Adolph, EAT MUFFY!"