No mere mortal can resist the evil of MJ
Did you think you could throw a Super Bowl and NOT invite Michael Jackson? ("You close your eyes, and hope that this is just imagination.")
Wacko Jacko is rumored to be the star of a commercial airing during the game celebrating the 25th anniversary of his "Thriller" album, according to the New York Post. Jackson will appear in a Thriller-themed spot for SoBe Life Water, the beverage made by PepsiCo, which Jackson was so infamously pimping back in 1983 when his hair caught on fire.
But will his career catch back on fire? (Ouch.) The Post also says Jackson will appear on the Grammy Awards on Feb. 10. Meanwhile, his official website has been redesigned to focus on his landmark album.
TOP 5 MICHAEL JACKSON ONE-LINERS FOUND ON THE WEB:
- "If you play Thriller backwards, you can hear Michael confessing all the names of the boys he touched. That's why it is 14 minutes long."
- "It was reported the other day that Michael Jackson wants to be one of the first civilians to travel into space. A spokesperson for NASA said, 'We're fine with the idea but the only problem is Jackson insists on coming back'."
- "Michael decided to have a boy of his own because it's too expensive to rent them at $2-million a pop."
- "Michael Jackson had a boy. He also became a father!"
- "He told you he was 'Off the Wall', that he was a 'Thriller', that he was 'Bad' and that he was 'Dangerous'. Next album will be called "Don't say I didn't warn you.' "