Not enough cake to go around
An eclectic group of 80s celebrity birthdays today. So many, in fact, that I'd be cruel to feature just one over the others.
Happy birthday to:
- Oprah Winfrey, 53 (The Color Purple)
- Marc Singer, 59 (Beastmaster, If You Could See What I Hear)
- Tom Selleck, 62 (Magnum P.I., Three Men and a Baby)
- Dolly Parton, 61 (Nine to Five ... oh yeah, and country music)
- Ann Jillian, 57 (It's a Living, Mr. Mom)
- Heather Graham, 37 (License to Drive, Drugstore Cowboy)
Nope, I changed my mind. All hail Marc Singer, king of the underrated movies of the 80s.