Obi-Wan never told us about this either
Thinkgeek.com is selling this Star Wars-themed USB hub online. Plug in your flash drives, digital cameras or webcams and Darth will crank out his hideously scary breath.
Price? A cool $59.99. Too pricey? The R2-D2 hub is also available (he'll chirp and squeal when you plug something into him) for $10 less.
TOP 5 GEEKIEST LINES FROM THE STAR WARS MOVIES:
5. "The tractor beam is coupled to the main reactor in seven locations. A power loss at one of the terminals will allow the ship to leave."
4. "We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous."
3. "The possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1."
2. "R2? Fire up the converters."
1. "Horizontal boosters. Alluvial dampers? Ow! That's not it, bring me the Hydrospanner. I don't know how we're going to get out of this one."