The one-hit wonders of 1984
What's your favorite one-hit wonder from 1984?
- On the Dark Side (John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band)
- The Politics of Dancing (Re-Flex)
- Ride the White Horse (Laid Back)
- Let's Hear It For the Boy (Denise Williams)
- Whisper to a Scream (Icicle Works)
Or do you even remember those songs? You better, because our latest podcast episode is all about the tasty little nuggets of musical history. And it's online now. Click here to listen or click here to subscribe to the series for free on iTunes.
Those weren't the only songs we featured in our show, so tune in and let us know what you think of our collective effort. Especially cherish the moments when:
- Sean explains the pleasure of Funyun Huffing. (Click to read his blog)
- Steve freaks out from warm Mountain Dew and nearly destroys a $600 microphone.
- Cathy falls asleep, allowing her co-hosts to photograph her navel ring.
Oh yeah, and there's plenty of music trivia. For example, do you know:
- What's the other big hit by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band from the 80s?
- Who is Rockwell's famous father?
- Can you name Icicle Works' other big hit (mainly in the U.K.)?
Yes, all the answers are on this week's podcast. Enjoy responsibly.