Pardon my French, Jeffrey Jones, but you're ... 64 years old and still in trouble
Jeffrey Jones, star of Ferris Bueller and Beetlejuice, is in hot water again for failing to update his sex offender registration. He was in court Tuesday in L.A. to face the consequences. Sentence? Three years of probation and 250 hours of community service.
It is his 64th birthday today, so I won't let a little legal mumbo jumbo get in the way of our obligatory present:
TOP 5 JEFFREY JONES LINES FROM THE '80s:
5. INSPECTOR LESTRADE (Without a Clue, 1988): "Ye can't go walkin' into someone's residence, pokin' about their personal possessions, disruptin' their privacy... That's for Scotland Yard."
4. DR. WALTER JENNING (Howard the Duck, 1986): "I am no longer Dr. Jenning... I have now become... someone else."
3. EMPEROR JOSEPH II (Amadeus, 1984): "Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect."
2. CHARLES DEETZ (Beetle Juice, 1988): "Nice building... bad roof... goooood parking."
1. ED ROONEY (Ferris Bueller's Day Off, 1986): "Between grief and nothing... I'll take grief."