Party (still) on, dude: Keanu says 'Bill & Ted 3' is coming soon
Be excellent to Keanu Reeves. He's finally spilled the beans on the third installment of the Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure franchise.
"I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," Reeves told MTV News this week.
Great, but what is it about? Keanu says it picks up where Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey left off in 1991.
"When we last got together, part of it was that Bill and Ted were supposed to have written the song that saved the world, and it hasn't happened," he said. "So they've now become kind of possessed by trying to do that. Then there's an element of time and they have to go back."
Alex Winter is set to return. George Carlin? Not so much. (We miss you, Rufus!)
5 MORE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS FOR BILL & TED 3:
5. What's with the "esquire" title, Bill?
4. How does San Dimas, Calif., end up with more excellent water parks than any other planet they communicate with?
3. How does Clarence Clemons become one of "the three most important people in the world?"
2. Does Eddie Van Halen live long enough to join Wyld Stallyns?
1. Where can we find the "Ziggy Pig" ice-cream dish?