Podcast roadtrip, part 2
We're enjoying the rock-star life here at Stuck in the 80s, so we're hitting the road again this weekend for another public appearance and show taping. This Saturday night (Sept. 30), we'll be recording from the Tampa Theatre 80th anniversary party. The Balcony Club is throwing a "Pretty in Pink" bash -- actually an 80s-prom theme party, we're told. (Click here for details.) And Stuck in the 80s has been invited to record our weekly show from the event.
What do we have planned? We're going to mingle with the masses, my friends. We're bringing a boat-load of swag to giveaway to fans and winners of our 80s trivia challenges.
So pull out those John Hughes flicks and Police CDs and start studying. This is a chance for our local fans to appear on the show. Some possible trivia questions? Sure, here you go:
1. In the movie "Pretty in Pink," what's the name of the bar that Andie (Molly Ringwald) goes to with her friends?
2. Who plays the love interest of Marc Singer in the 1982 movie The Beastmaster?
3. On "Three's Company," what was the name of Jack Tripper's restaurant?
4. Name the NFL running back who broke the record for rushing yards in a single season in 1984.
5. What a cappella song won the Record of the Year Grammy in 1988?