Return of the Impossible 80s Lyrics Challenge
We haven't had a decent lyrics challenge in a while. You'll find there's a theme to all the answers in this particular quiz, so that should make it easier.
Name the artist and song:
1. "The evening comes, we sit and watch the VJs. Clips and rushes come from who knows where."
2. "I won't take no if that's your answer. At least that's my philosophy."
3. "We're heading for Venus and still we stand tall. Cause maybe they've seen us and welcome us all."
4. "If I tell you tonight, will you turn out the light? And walk away knowing I love you?"
5. "They reached for tomorrow, but tomorrow's more of the same."
Latest podcast online: The latest Stuck in the 80s podcast -- on "When Harry Met Sally" -- is online. Click here to download it. Or go to iTunes to subscribe to the entire podcast for free!