'Say Anything' didn't make cut for 50 best car sex movie scenes
If you're going to compile a list of the 50 best car sex scenes, the big moment between Lloyd Dobler and Diane Court in 1989's Say Anything has to make the cut, right? Maybe even as a top 10 contender. But no! Complex.com's new list of the 50 best car sex scenes in movies doesn't have that Cameron Crowe classic there.
Amazing. And criminally wrong. Unless, of course, Complex.com was just going for sleazy instead of romantic. Of course, some '80s flicks did make the list. Here they are, with their ranking in the top 50 and an excerpt from the website:
47. BIRDY (1984): "This scene was Maud Winchester's shining Hollywood moment. After the prom, she puts her supple assets on display for Mathew Modine, who plays an autistic genius obsessed with building a pair of his own wings."
44. THE SECRET ADMIRER (1985): "Before hubby John Travolta came along, Kelly Preston was just another struggling actress in Hollywood."
34. SAVAGE BEACH (1989): "Teri Weigel and her lover get busy in the backseat of a limousine, while the driver salivates, watching in the rearview mirror."
30. MY TUTOR (1983): "Graem McgGavin gives her lover a back-seat tutorial."
24. NO WAY OUT (1987): "Apparently, the only thing that DID get out in 'No Way Out' was Sean Young's ..." Ah, family newspaper blog.
23. GRANDVIEW USA (1984): "Jamie Lee Curtis goes topless in a car with a dude who seems to be driving in circles."